Excellent service does not simply come from a friendly transaction or helpful technology; it is the result of truly understanding your customer’s expectations and putting the right guidelines and service standards in place to exceed them. When an organizational framework properly unites its people, place and processes by putting the customer at its core, exceptional service becomes possible across customer touch points. This creates greater intent to return and recommend, as well as a stronger competitive edge. With more than 90 years of world-renowned customer service, no one understands this better than Disney.
With a common purpose and quality standards, employees at the front line are empowered to perform because they are equipped with the right tools and clear service expectations. When team members’ behaviors are reinforced through positive feedback, they feel valued and appreciated and will make sure their customers do as well.
In this look at the Disney approach to Quality Service, you can:
- Examine how you could differentiate your service to become a provider of choice.
- Explore quality service standards that can help you create a consistent service experience.
- Learn about tools that can gauge the needs, wants, stereotypes and emotions of your customers at an individual level.
- Understand the processes necessary to develop a culture that consistently delivers exceptional service.
- Discover how you could recover effectively from a service failure and how you could turn it into an opportunity to strengthen customer relationships.
Who Should Attend
Disney insights and illustrations are beneficial to any leader or employee interested in learning how to improve the customer experience and raise the standards of quality service in their organization.
Date: March 9, 2017
Time: 8:30am-4:30pm - Registration opens 7:30am
Location: TCU Place 35 22 St E, Saskatoon, SK
Over 85% Sold Out Enroll Today Click Here
General Admission $597
Chamber Member Rate $547
Non Profit Rate $547
Groups of 10+ are rewarded with 10% off + Reserved VIP Seating email email@example.com or call 780.518.1495 for your Group registration form
Cost Includes: Disney's Approach To Quality Service participant guide, parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast, lunch, coffee, tea and treats plus a personalized ***Disney Institute Course Completion Certificate*** to add to your credentials
Questions, contact Event Coordinators
Ignite Your 2017 with Disney's Approach To Quality Service March 9, 2017 TCU Place
Thank you Event Sponsors, Hosts and Marketing Participants: Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce, FLAMAN Group of Companies, Canadian Red Cross Saskatchewan, Saskatchewan Industrial and Mining Suppliers Association and ACC